Terms & Conditions
6. IwearKhadi cares for the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk
7. IwearKhadi reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by IwearKhadi for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. IwearKhadi reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, IwearKhadi has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.iwearkhadi.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. IwearKhadi will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. IwearKhadi shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
12. This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with IwearKhadi in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and IwearKhadi concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
13. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Lucknow shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
14. Our products bear Khadi Mark as specified under government regulations and we conform to the authenticity under the Khadi Mark regulation 2013 No. RID/KRDP/KHADI Mark launch/110/2013-14.
15. Fabric care details will be mentioned on the product page and every garment will have label for product care.